100% of profits fund our mission to protect and restore coastal ecosystems - turning the tide on climate change.
Shipping limited to the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Every patch plants 10 mangroves in the West Papua Region of Indonesia.
Patch-the-planet (or your fav vintage piece) with this limited-edition, mangrove-planting, carbon-sucking, patch - featuring art from renowned Japanese surf/skate artist Yusuke Hanai.
- 3X3 inches
- Did we mention that they're iron-on?
Mangrove forests “suck” a lot of CO2 out of the atmosphere. These forests are so productive that they can sequester 5-10x more carbon dioxide per year than a land-based tropical forest. Every one of the mangrove SeaTrees planted through the sale of these tees:
- Creates sustainable employment for 55 local families
- Protects local villages from storm surges and sea-level rise
- Provides critical nursery grounds for fish, shellfish, sharks and turtles
- Sequesters 680 lbs/308kg of CO2 (over the 25 year lifespan of the tree)