We have released a limited-edition, mangrove-planting, carbon-sucking, made-to-order, customizable t-shirt featuring graphics from renowned Japanese surf/skate artist Yusuke Hanai.
Fans of Yusuke and saving the ocean have two weeks to order their t-shirt in their style:
- Premium USA-made organic cotton (think light and breezy)
- Heavy-weight cotton (think old school and boxy).
Mangrove forests “suck” a lot of CO2 out of the atmosphere. These forests are so productive that they can sequester 5-10x more carbon dioxide per year than a land-based tropical forest. Every one of the mangrove SeaTrees planted through the sale of these tees:
- Creates sustainable employment for 55 local families
- Protects local villages from storm surges and sea-level rise
- Provides critical nursery grounds for fish, shellfish, sharks and turtles
- Sequesters 680 lbs/308kg of CO2 (over the 25 year lifespan of the tree)
Every tee sold will plant 10 mangrove trees at our project in the West Papua Region of Indonesia.
Shipping limited to the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.